So last week I posted on my IG that I wanted to try the new Artis Make up brushes. I was so curious and wanted to know more about these sexy make up tools and IG answered.
Talk about 6 degrees of separation I literally after posting about my desire in wanting to know where I could find the beautiful Artis make up brushes a good friend of mine emailed me saying she knew the owner!!!
Next thing you know I was sitting with the owner and creator of the brand Matthew Waitesmith (who is the sole reason MAC is MAC) and partner in Artis Jeremy Adelman before you know it I was learning the science behind Artis.
For example Artis brushes on average have 3-10 times as many individual fibers as conventional brushes. More fibers do more work with every pass across the surface of the skin. The Oval 10 Brush has over 250,000 individual fibers each with a microscopically small and soft tip.
So when you apply your foundation ladies you are using less product and getting a better result than you would with a regular make up brush
I could go on and on about how wonderful these brushes are but I’ll give you my top 5 reasons
1. You use less product and get better results (saving you money on buying make up)
2. All Artis brushes are 100% Animal-Free. (you know some of our brushes are made of raccoon hair I don’t want that by my eye)
3. Pores look smaller when you apply foundation it gives you a smooth finish.
4. When you wash your Artis brushes they bounce back to their original shape.
5. The ones from MAC were created by Matthew Waitesmith he licensed 3 brushes to his old friends .
You can find out more information about Artis brushes here on their official website.